Well established organization searching for a talented UX/UI expert, graphic designer to help us bring our latest innovation to life!
This is a freelance, part-time, contracted position, with opportunity to grow. Primary responsibility will be working with product designers to fulfill creative requests, which may include unique creative concepts as well as updating existing application elements and icons as necessary.
This role needs someone who is creative, organized, and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet deadlines. The ideal candidate is highly skilled and able to offer innovative solutions to creative and visual needs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Creating collateral consistent with current product look and feel
· Using established elements/icons to continue and complete application design and expansion
· Collaboration with Product Designers to ensure design continuity
· Create, design and revise graphics, icons, etc.
· Work with management to understand specific brand usage principles when executing branded collateral
· Perform image cropping, resizing and adjusting
· Creating graphic designs for web communications and marketing materials
· Creating templates for business and promotional materials
· Degree in Graphic Design or working towards a degree preferred but not required
· Proven work history in the field of UX/UI design, graphic design or equivalent
· Adobe Creative Suite Proficiency – primarily Photoshop and Illustrator
· Deep understanding and ongoing curiosity of UX/UI design trends
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams