EDIT: It's a long while ago I first started this thread. For those who have seen it already, look down a few posts to see new pictures!
I've never really looked in the photography section of this forum before, but now I did, and decided to share some of my photos from the visit I did to Kenya last summer. We were a group of 15 staying in Kenya for 5 weeks in June and july of 2006. It's truly one of the most beautiful countries you can visit, if you ever get a chance to visit Africa, do it! There's lions there, you know!
All photos here are shown as is, meaning the only thing I've done with them is resize them. That's why some may not be as compositionally good as others, as I don't crop them or anything..
1. A really big flower
2. View of The Great Rift Valley
3. Sunset over the trees. It really was this colour, it was reeeaally wierd watching!
4. Random hills
5. I just love those flowers!
6. View over the Masai Mara national park
7. A bit blurry, but I think it's cool. I think it's a bushbuck
8. Hey, it's Pumba!
Okay, 8 of over 1500 pics is pretty lame. More to come!