Alright first off, REALLY SORRY for not updating for so long...shortly after i arrived in China I joined an art class that goes from 9am in the morning till 5pm in the afternoon full on drawing. Sitting on a little stool sketching for 7 hours straight combined with some jet lag can make a guy really wasted
plus the class goes from Tuesdays to Sundays with only Monday free so I had to use the whatever spare time i had to work out some personal stuff like setting up a bank account etc...
so yeah...thats my lame excuse for not updating in something like 3 weeks . Hope this update is big enough to make up for it
bunny: hey i LOVE your the really long crits u give me, more harsh = more better
bluefruitbowl: thanks for stopping by! that page is actually just me doing some random doodles after looking at some studies on ca, cant remember exactly what they were about....but i definitely recommend bridgeman's books...invaluable to any artist
OldNoobie: hey hey! i try working hard but i dont know if you're learn anything from me lol
dan liimatta: thanks man...sorry for not updating in so long
FactorZero: lol sorry for leaving such a bad first impression of lack of updates...i usually update more often than this I hope you stay around
Brendan N: hey man.... i think i'm not worthy of that title anymore again, really sorry for the long absence
Longxiang: hey man! i'm in Chengdu at the moment but i'll be heading over to Beijing in around May or June i think, so if you're still there, a mini CA meeting is definitely in order , do you know of any other CA peeps from china?
sketcheth: sorry man sorry...i hope this update is enough
Chrisbro: Thanks for the support man!
mc2mc2: right here
Alright on with the updates!~!!!!
I'll start off with some stuff i did in my sketchbook before joining the artclass:
1. some bridgman studies done in new zealand
2. more studies
3. trying to improve line quality so did some quick ref'ed sketches in pen and sharpie
4. more quick ref'ed sketches in pen
5. and some more, studies this time i think, thats some Kchen down the bottom
6. some more Kchen studies in pen
7. some kchen studies and some failed attempts at drawing in faces b4 moving on to realising how much i sucked at drawing faces...
8. a more finished ref'ed sketch in pencil
9.studies in pen...thats Michelangelo and bridgmans i think
10.more bridgman studies in pen
11. and some more (some major failures this time )