READ THE RULES!
1. Only one picture per contestant.
2. No previously used material. All photos must be fresh and never displayed on any gallery / thread.
3. The winner of the last poll will set the next topic; if the same person stands as the winner two times in a row, he or she must choose another user to present the next topic
4. Enhancements of the picture ARE allowed in CHALLENGE B only.
5. No voting for your own picture.
6. The challenge starts thursday, poll opens tuesday and closes thursday. the winner starts a new post on the photo forum that is named "The Photo challenge - the chosen topic".
7. The poll shall be opened tuesday evening.
8. In the event of a tie in the polls, the person who created the challenge casts the tie breaking vote.
9. The winner has until 18:00/6:00 pm (GMT +2) thursday, after he or she has won to present the next topic, if the winner fails to do so. the topic will be presented by the 2nd place person on the poll
10. Please add a title to your picture
My guarding angel is a double agent !!
Here is my attempt...
Doing Gods work
Last edited by samsite999; November 17th, 2006 at 07:36 PM.
My guarding angel is a double agent !!
uhm... i haven't read all the threads explaining the whole A and B thing, so im just assuming that since i didn't see a "photo challenge A religion" that the A or B is up to the person who chooses the topic?
well, regardless, heres my entry, %100 un-edited.
that other stairway...
The difference is in the rules, B can be edited, A can't.
oh i get that part, im just saying that it looks like its up to the winners *thread starters* discrescion as to whether or not its an A or a B correct? because if it wasn't, then there would be 2 versions of the same topic, religion A and religion B.Originally Posted by klips
if there was a religio A thread, i would have posted my photo there because i dont like editing my photography.
but i liked the topic, so i said fuck it.
anyway, moving on.
complete2: I like your interpretation. And the composition of the actual image is great.
Man you really dont like religion! It's Red, Dark and mysterious!
uhm... you are correct. i dont like religion, in fact i hate it. religion has been the cause of almost every war this earth has ever seen.Originally Posted by claudeEGYPT
it makes people stupid and closeminded.... religion is like a catheter in your brain pissing away your common sense.
but the photo i took was not meant to call religion dark and mysterious (even though it is).
the title is "that other stairway..."
which is in reference to the phrase (and song title) im sure you've heard: "stairway to heaven".
well... this is "that other stairway"
so my photo was supposed to be the stairway to hell.
hope that makes sense... haha
Last edited by TheDirtSyndicate; November 23rd, 2006 at 12:46 AM.
Religion is the diarrhea of the soul.
Complete 2, I think you have had one of the most imagntive shots I have sceen in any of the compitions so far, fair play to you. I like it a lot. I think some people are hostial towards you in here because a wile ago you rubbed some pople up the wrong way. Its all water under the bridge now and some people should grow up and rember this is a forum a the end of the day
so that was you then lol, we all kind of figgerd, you were harsh, but fair, but unreasonbly harsh on some occasions, can i ask why u did that mate?
hehe, he was talking to me dude.Originally Posted by sezcat
i did the whole ihateyou thing because i had a lot to say, you know, i wanted to rant and rave and say what was on my mind without holding anything back... i knew a lot of people would get pissed at some of the things i wanted to say. and of course, the name complete2 is kinda like my perfessional name, so i pussed out and made a new account: ihateyou
CA.org messaged me on it, (same ip address for both accounts) and they said said hey, complete2 is a longtime member here on the boards and has been a great contributer, but this ihateyou screenname is about to get you both banned. so bye bye ihateyou.
i love this place. its my favorite website on the whole internet. i visit this place about 2wice as often as i do myspace, and i've got 2 myspace accounts. hah (one regular, one music)
if i got banned from here, i dont know what i'd do.
so, i will continue to give my crits, but i'll tone them down a bit.
oh, and just so you guys know, i dont hold grudges, and i hope you dont either.
well, i thank your for your honast ansew on that one, i dont hold grudges, i dont have a problem with you, your honasty was kind of refreshing, any how, are we going to get a pole going on this one any time soon people?
I'm cool with negative crits, as long as you explain them fully (hint: could you please read my latest post on my thread and respond, as I have a few questions for you)