3G is a fresh new independent development studio formed by veterans of the video game, entertainment and software industries. 3G is looking for talented and creative individuals who are seeking more than just a job; those individuals that want be a part of the new generation of game development. 3G provides competitive salary and benefits in addition to allowing each team member to excel in their skills, creativity and personal growth.
3G Studios are currently in development on several titles for Next-Gen and Handheld platforms. Qualified applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join 3G and be a part of the future of game development.
• 3D Artists, Environmental Artists and Animators Wanted.
3D Artists will work with the design team and Creative Director to develop environments and characters for several upcoming game projects. 3D Artists will create assets using Photoshop, 3DS Max and several proprietary development tools. Animation artists will work with the Creative Director and Producers to develop life like humanoid character animations.
Responsibilities / Duties:
• Create and animate realistic characters.
• Create compelling game environments. Work with designers and scripter’s to make these environments playable as well as graphically compelling.
• Demonstrate an ability to balance technological constraints of game engine and tools with artistic creativity.
• Knowledge and understanding of character rigging using Skin and Physique modifiers.
Professional artist with a minimum of 2 years industry experience, full-time position in Reno NV, shipped titles a plus.
Skills: (3D Studios Max applicants only.)
• 3D modeling skills.
• 3D animation skills.
• 2D texture creation and painting.
• Real time effects creation.
• Sketching and Illustration
• Good eye for cinematics
• Ability to follow concept art, story boards, written descriptions, and scripts.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Logo Treatments (Illustrator, PhotoShop)
• Video Proficiency Commercial Quality (Adobe Premiere, After Effects)
• Character Animator
• Character Modeler
• Character Rigging
• Character "Artist"
• Marketing Materials (PhotoShop)
• All types of Interface Design (PhotoShop)
• Good Artistic Eye
• Some Tradition Art Ability
• Excellent communication skills.
• Sketching and Illustration (is a plus)