PLEASE CONSOLIDATE YOUR WIPS AND FINALS INTO YOUR FIRST POST.
CLEARLY DESIGNATE YOUR FINAL.
DESCRIPTIONS ARE MANDATORY.
PLACE THE IMAGE IN A FRAME WITH YOUR NAME/TOPIC
(you can add CA logo, etc).
Please save your files starting with your nickname.
example: "Oblio_CHOW23_Platformer33 copy copy.jpg"
SUNDAY, JUNE 4th
The way the deadline works: if deadline is on a Sunday and your image is posted on that Sunday 23:59 your local time it's a good entry.
In fact - as long there is Sunday somewhere on the planet your entry is ok. I will make the poll sometimes Monday afternoon my time (GMT +2) yet i'll have a look at the last entries.
CHESS - The Knight
Videogame Character -
This time it's serious.
This is the story of the Chess Pieces BEFORE they become abstratc.
A young King goes into adventure to find his missing parrents as the BLACK EVIL is conquering all the nearby lands.He will battle evil and he will have to cross to GODS territory to help the WHITE in the battle. When he will cross to the other world, he and his crew will be turned to what classical chess pieces are today. (abstract looking chess pieces)
Back to the beginning of his adventure:
In his journey he will make a party with other characters. The first to join him is the Knight.
"Concept" this guy.
- His form should tell the player that he is the Knight - general knowledge - the horse head. Should explain why he turns into today's piece - also in the game... people should read well the board.
- Should be specified why he attacks in L shape. (weapon, special move, description for the animation)
- Should explain why there are 2 Knights alike in the same army.
- Should explain why he is the only one that can "jump" another piece. Movements othe rthen JUMP - concept why he passes other pieces are encouraged.
- OPTIONAL NOTE - King (with crown) is the tallest piece.