Award-winning illustration studio Mondolithic immediately requires a well-rounded and experienced CG artist to assist in a variety of print based illustration projects for books and magazines. We are a virtual 2-man studio based in Vancouver, British Columbia with an international roster of clients.
We are looking for 1-2 full time or 3-4 part time artists who have an excellent understanding of CG based illustration techniques combined with flexibility and adaptability applied to creative problem solving for Editorial, Culture, Science + Technology, Science Fiction and Fantasy based assignments.
The candidate(s) must have:
- Post Secondary Art Training and/or exceptional portfolio of work
- Developed illustration and conceptual design skills
- High level of proficiency in ‘3ds Max’ or similar and ‘Adobe Photoshop’
- Working knowledge of Creative Labs ‘Poser’ would be an asset
- Experience in high resolution offset print work an asset
- Ability to follow direction
- Comfortable utilizing custom and stock elements for unique project solutions
- Ability to self-direct/motivate when the situation requires it
- Produce high quality work utilizing a variety of software solutions
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Work from home office using your own equipment (we are a virtual studio)
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills
We are not looking for Freelancers. We are looking to develop a virtual team that we can cultivate into a long-term, full-time professional relationship founded on cooperation, quality and creativity.
Please send a brief CV and 5 samples of your best work to kennb(AT)mondolithic.com or visit our online Gallery of work at www.mondolithic.com