Company name: Marginally Clever Games
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada (or telecommute)
Job position: Level designer / Graphic artist / general visual go-to person
Job type: part-time contract work
Job hours: ~20h/week, 2-4 months per game.
Job pay: royalties + advance (see below)
I have written two games ( Freakin & Shoot Shoot, Bang Bang ) that are playable and I'm working on making them bug free. However, before I can begin advertising them I need to improve the look & feel and add more levels. Sadly, I am more of a programmer than an artist
I'm looking for someone who
- can design a new look & feel for each of these games (or improve the current look & feel)
- can make at least thirty (30) levels for Freakin
- can make at least five (5) three minute (180s) levels for Shoot Shoot, Bang Bang.
- lives in vancouver, canada (not manadatory, but definitely a plus)
- can build 3d models in max 6 (not mandatory, but definitely a plus)
Each of these jobs pays a percentage of the royalties and advances on the royalties as each level is finished (because nobody can live on promises!). More details will be provided to interested & qualified candidates.
Serious people who can dedicate the time should email email@example.com.
Please provide a link to samples of your work.