Challenges of the week give artists the opportunity to create new and fantastic art based on a weekly theme set by the challenge moderators. They are also a great place to develop core skills.
Being featured on ConceptArt.org can get your artwork viewed by millions of artists a month including big industry leaders.
|Color and Light||1.1||Do Assignment|
|Color and Light||1.2||Do Assignment||1.3 | 1.4|
|Illusion of Space and Atmosphere||1||Do Assignment|
|Personal Art||1.1||Do Assignment|
Whoo hoo!!! The Frank Frazetta documentary; "Painting with Fire," will finally be available on DVD come Tuesday, November 30, 2004. It looks like there will be two versions;
Package One Includes a 2-Disc Set :
• Disc One will be the movie in its entirety with the option of playing Director / Producer Commentary.
• Behind the Scenes footage relevant to shots in the film.
• Chapter menus to be able to jump from scene to scene.
• Spanish and English Subtitles.
Disc Two will contain all of the extra features:
(may end up slightly different than what is listed)
• Frazetta drawing a panther left handed from beginning to end
• Frazetta Rare Art Gallery
• Frazetta photo montage
• Deleted Scenes
• Stories from Peers
• "Fire and Ice" visual and audio Diary narrated by Nekron actor Sean Hannon
• Sketches from Peers dedicated to Frank from Dave Stevens, Joe Jusko, Brom, Michael Kaluta, Bill Stout, Neal Adams, John Buscema and RK Post to name only a few
• Headshots, Bios, and sample Artwork from some of the artist interviewed in the documentary
• Hidden Easter Eggs
Package Two Includes a 2-Disc Set :
• Disc One will be the Ralph Bakshi / Frank Frazetta co-produced animated feature "Fire and Ice." Extras TBA at a later date.
• Disc Two will be "Frazetta: Painting With Fire" with no extra features.
• This package will be released by Blue Underground
• Blue Underground will also be releasing "Fire and Ice" separately on the same date.
Available here, www.cinemachine.net.
Last edited by Beer Baron; November 10th, 2004 at 04:23 PM.