Character of the Week #335
Deadline - SUNDAY, September 22nd 10PM GMT
In the distant future, scientists have been able to grasp the ability to travel through time. A test was made with a single man and his goal was to simply speak to someone and ask them a simple question. When the traveler came back, the repercussions were grave. The person he spoke to, ended up dying that day because the few seconds he spent talking to the agent conducting the test, placed him in a place at the wrong time, resulting in an auto accident. This then caused a series of events which chain reacted all the way to the current time period. Luckily it wasn't too serious, but the agent had to go back and stop himself from talking to the man.
The second mission was a success and time reverted back to its original state. Unfortunately, there was a mole in the group of scientists and he shared all the information and schematics of the time device with an opposing faction. Ever since then they have been attempting to change the time line. But the original scientists realized this and now have a special trained individual to take out the enemy before too much irreversible damage is done.
This week, your goal is to design this time agent. This is the future, so think Scifi!
- Must be human
- Male or Female.
- No Nudity.
- You must include a "recall device" which the agent carries with them to be sent back to where they belong.
- Genre is Scifi
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW number and the artists username at the bottom of the image
- At least 3/4 of the character must be visible
- Sketches or rushed artwork will not be accepted into the poll
- No photograph paint overs, must be 100% original work
- At least two wips posted with your final in the finals thread
- Background is optional
- Have fun!