Challenges of the week give artists the opportunity to create new and fantastic art based on a weekly theme set by the challenge moderators. They are also a great place to develop core skills.
Being featured on ConceptArt.org can get your artwork viewed by millions of artists a month including big industry leaders.
|Color and Light||1.1||Do Assignment|
|Color and Light||1.2||Do Assignment||1.3 | 1.4|
|Illusion of Space and Atmosphere||1||Do Assignment|
|Personal Art||1.1||Do Assignment|
The company Topalsson GmbH & CO KG, based in Munich (Germany) is currently seeking a Concept Artist/Character Designer to join in our creative team and help promote our upcoming project.
We are currently working with several full stereo 3D CGI projects quite interesting and we have others planned for the next months.
- Strong art portfolio, exhibiting exceptional skills in a variety of animation and realistic art styles, as well as a demonstrated understanding of human anatomy.
- Experience with Character and Robots design. No cartoon.
- Intimate knowledge of software as Zbrush, Maya, Adobe Photoshop… for the creation of character art.
- Understanding of 3D computer graphics (modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering).
- Responsive to deadlines and work well under pressure.
- EU citizen, preferably living in Germany or near.
- Immediate availability
- Possibility to work as a freelance
The hired freelancer will need to work in our studio based in Munich, Germany.
If you are interested, we would love to know more about you!
Send your CV, link to Portfolio, Website or whatever you have on hand to show us what kind of work have you done to --→ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job tittle: „Concept artist“ in the subject header.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much in advance.
i would be interested if i could work on remote/munich