Hello everyone! This time I want to surprise you with something a little more original. This is not just another ordinary thread like a regular SB. THIS IS......
THE RAZOR CHALLENGE OF HELL FROM THE ULTIMATE HELLFIRE... yah
To be more precise it's a team sketchbook for 4 NOOBS (Me-Ranivius, ANtY93, Satis1994 and Eternal Apprentice) We want to improve the most we can in the shortest time possible. In other words, we are here to check if we can achievie super improvement in just few months. It's kind of an experiment
Rules are quite simple.Anybody from the Concept art community, including us Noobs, can give us challenges to complete. It can be in any media, even an animation For every completed challenge we gain experience points. We will gain more or less experience points based on the difficulty of the challenge and the quality of our piece. This will be done by putting our pieces up to a public vote. We will be also posting work that will not playing a role in the challenge.
http://challengefornoobs.blogspot.com/ - judge our works here!
LIST OF CHALLENGES:
1. Draw knight with armor and his weapon going through his opponent. 5 exp ( DEADLINE 2012-03-27 )
2. Make a creature that combines a dog and a Caterpillar. 6 exp ( DEADLINE 2012-03-27 )
3. Complete a landscape study fom a photograph 8 exp ( DEADLINE 2012-03-27 )
4. Complete a figure study without using any line work 7 exp ( DEADLINE 2012-03-27 )
5. Make 3 seperate character designs meant for a first person shooter in a sci fi theme, for just the linework 16 exp. ( DEADLINE 2012-03-27 )
5b. if you fully paint the 3 characters then you get another 10 exp ( DEADLINE 2012-03-27 )
6. Draw every one of this shapes trying to make as similar to reference as possible. 10 exp ( DEADLINE 2012-03-27 )
6b. Learn to draw three of them from memory. - 10 exp ( DEADLINE 2012-03-27 )
7. Learn to draw loomis ideal proportion male and female from memory 25 exp ( DEADLINE 2012-03-27 )
8. Head in 5 different perspective from reference in linework - 8 exp ( DEADLINE 2012-03-27 )
9. Posemaniacs studies 90 sec. 30 of them, digital linework - 10 exp ( DEADLINE 2012-03-27 )
10. Posemaniacs studies 90 sec. 30 of them, painting - 10 exp ( DEADLINE 2012-03-27 )
11. Posemaniacs studies 90 sec. 30 of them, drawing in pencil - 10 exp ( DEADLINE 2012-03-27 )
12. Draw 5 characters from artsyposes.com just linework - 10 exp ( DEADLINE 2012-03-29 )