Hi. My name is Fabio, I'm a 27 yo beginner artist from Italy and for a long time I've been thinking about TAD to build up my career.
Some obstacles are holding me from taking this decision. I hope someone could help me to clear-out some point.
- Language barrier: italian is my first language. My english is just at an intermediate level: I can read instructional stuff, probably I will be able to understand lessons... but interaction, for sure, will be poor.
- My start level: I work with graphite pencil, mostly with reference. I made some good piece in the past but that's all. I have no experience with other traditional media (but I can use and rapidly learn digital, I'm a former computer science student).
I know perspective, have some knowledge of anatomy and color (having read Loomis, Bridgeman, James Gurney etc.).
You can see some of my works at the links in signature.
Some question too...
- Students can select a industry of focus even after the twelve months of Foundations period? They dont have to decide at the application, right?
- Courses' duration is 6 months?
- At february 2012 I can start to attend the full-time college program from the beginning?
Sorry if asked you something that is also contained on tad website. I'm overwhelmed by tons of infos. In a foreign language... it's a bit confusing to me.
Thanks to all of you.