Challenges of the week give artists the opportunity to create new and fantastic art based on a weekly theme set by the challenge moderators. They are also a great place to develop core skills.
Being featured on ConceptArt.org can get your artwork viewed by millions of artists a month including big industry leaders.
|Color and Light||1.1||Do Assignment|
|Color and Light||1.2||Do Assignment||1.3 | 1.4|
|Illusion of Space and Atmosphere||1||Do Assignment|
|Personal Art||1.1||Do Assignment|
I need a Logo designed that will be shown on the website as well as every Comic book/Graphic novel produced. The logo should be simple and fit in with the typical comic book theme, a good example of this is the Darkhorse Comics logo.
In the design i need a small picture and then the name of my company, very similar to the style of darkhorse's logo.
IF YOU CANT FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS DONT APPLY, because your submission will be deleted
1. In your submissions please include examples of previous logos designed. If you have done other comic book company logos that is a perk. If you haven't done logo design you wont be considered.
2. Include the rate in which you would charge for something like this.
3. Title your e-mail submission LOGO.
4. Include your location (LIKE WHERE YOU LIVE!!!)
5. No attachments!!!! Send me a online link to your samples. Double check your links!!!!
6. ALSO include a timeframe in which it would take you to finish this task.
IF YOU CANT FOLLOW THESE RULES THEN DONT APPLY!!! IT CONSTANTLY AMAZES ME HOW MANY ARTISTS DONT FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES. HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY IF YOU CANT DO THIS SIMPLE TASK.
I really am a good guy to work with im just so fed up with how most applicants cant follow the most basic instructions.
ALL SUBMISSIONS TITLED LOGO sent to
Comicsubmission (@) Gmail.com
Thanks for your time.
Last edited by ComicSubmission; May 16th, 2011 at 05:07 PM. Reason: typo