Hello everyone, I've been wanting to create this thread for some time now!
I just think that with all I've learned, to sink it all in I've got to write it down somewhere!
If you study at TAD and want to share the most amazing things you've learned do it like me!
so here goes what I've learned in 10 points (more and i'd never finish)
1. Elements of picture making. This one is a BIG one. And applying it is very hard since I've never used them before!. So what I do is a check list (Dooriann!) and check each of them on my images.
2. Value control sheesh value scales and all those greys.
3. Depth my different types of perspective and design elements.
5. The design process. I've never done a thumbnail in my life.
6. Ideation, Observations, that sketchbook class is diamonds if you really put your brain into it.
7. Angles, measurements, creatures, etc . in order to create perfect forms wow..
8. Silhouettes Silhouettes Silhouettes are SO important I can't even begin to describe how much they matter!
9. Dark on light and light on Dark. The two rules of life.
10. Sensitive mark making. Gosh those Fechins, and simple lines that explain so much with so little. One day I will be that good!
This is only a little of all the information stacked in my TAD notes. I am so grateful and so happy and still as excited as the first day of school.
Guys, its your turn, come and pause a little and think about all you've learned, you will be surprised.