Job title: Head of Recruitment
Reports to: MD for Film
Role and Context:
MPC is looking to recruit an experienced Head of Recruitment to manage our existing international Recruitment team. The role holds overall responsibility for recruiting a range of creative and technical staff within MPC’s Film division to ensure the facility is fully staffed with a high standard of talent.
Although there is an established talent pool, you will also be expected to be proactive in developing new initiatives to ensure MPC recruits the best people available in a highly competitive and niche industry.
This is a modern pro-active resourcing role so a key focus will be on candidate sourcing to attract the best candidates with particular emphasis for managing and co-ordinating efforts across MPC’s international sites (including London, Vancouver and Bangalore). This role is suited to a forward thinking, proactive and creative Recruitment Manager who must be client facing and strategic.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• To review and evaluate existing resourcing and selection policies, procedures, and practices recommending and utilising modern and cost effective recruitment methods across the MPC Film international sites.
• Responsible for overseeing the entire recruitment process from developing resource strategies for individual roles, sourcing candidates right through to offer stage, including managing relevant authorisation and administration.
• To work closely with our PR and Marketing department to target and directly attract candidates via contemporary methods such as networking through professional and social networking sites (i.e. Linkedin, Facebook), head hunting, referrals and networking.
• To influence and design the resourcing strategy in conjunction with Central Film Production to ensure it delivers to the business short term and long term strategy.
• Co-ordinating and Managing a growing international recruitment team currently made up of 7.
• To have joint responsibility with the HR team for the relevant immigration requirements.
• Preparing and analysing recruitment statistics.
• Organising and presenting at recruitment events.
• Development of a long term recruitment strategy.
Key Skills and Experience
• Experience of managing a global recruitment team.
• Extensive recruitment experience and demonstrable ability to learn quickly and adapt to new industries.
• Experience of working in an onsite or in-house capacity.
• Experience of international recruitment and the relevant.
• Volume recruitment experience (including strengths in sourcing and networking).
• Experience of working in a dynamic, fast paced and creative environment.
• Experience of working closely Senior Management
• Experience of working closely with HR and other relevant teams to ensure processes are joined up and immigration regulations are adhered to.
• A self starter with the drive, determination and commitment to get things done.
• University relations / graduate recruitment experience is an advantage.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Effective communicator at all levels, with the ability to build good relationships both internally and externally.
• Excellent attention to detail and pride and quality of output.
• Experience of working under pressure and to deadlines with the ability to multi-task
• Willingness to effectively participate as a full member of a team demonstrating a positive and enthusiastic approach.
• Customer focused with the ability to deliver against expectations of management
• Able to work on own initiative
• Experience of working in a creative and technical environment
To Apply please send your cv to email@example.com