Challenges of the week give artists the opportunity to create new and fantastic art based on a weekly theme set by the challenge moderators. They are also a great place to develop core skills.
Being featured on ConceptArt.org can get your artwork viewed by millions of artists a month including big industry leaders.
|Color and Light||1.1||Do Assignment|
|Color and Light||1.2||Do Assignment||1.3 | 1.4|
|Illusion of Space and Atmosphere||1||Do Assignment|
|Personal Art||1.1||Do Assignment|
hi! a new picture. I made this with painter and photoshop. But again with my mouse cause i haven't wacom... I would like to have some opinion about... thanks.
Kwisatz Haderach en gestation
Looks great to me! Very soft looking...
The figure is cool. My problem is with your composition. The space between his head and the rock is bothering me. You need to make it further away. I would suggest makeing the rock larger and further up over his head. At the very least you don't want his head touching it. Right now it looks like his head is behind it, while the rest of his body is in front of it. It also might help to make it look more like rock. The tan and brown colors make it look to organic. Either way, its still a solid piece!
I don't spellcheck...
nice mousework! the lighting looks a little contrived, and the space is completely flattened out where his foot is stepping down - again, a lighting issue. i like the colors and the mood.
this is amazingly good for a mouse.
Very nice indeed! I like how you captured the feel like dragons lair (there might be a overall fancy word for its genre, but hey I think you got my point ). Anyways:
+ You made some great details on the characters face (you really captured personality here. Great work!) and weapons. Top Notch!
+ He is very dynamic for a standing pose.
- I am not sure about the green, is it a vital part of the image? If so then I would like you to elaborate it more by letting the green affect more of the image (you did it a bit at the joint on the front arm with a green highlight). If not then I would like to see a more saturated colour for the green.
- I think where the blue smoke meets the red looks off. Again palette management?
- At the six-pack’s armour you just created a bulge. It might just be a design thing, but the bulge is overlapped at one side and on the other side it overlaps.
- Try to intensify the depth of the steps, right now it looks a bit like just a brick wall, this could be done with adding some different shades to each step.
- The outlines of the middle part of the armour are not harsh compared the outlines on the arms. I think this creates a misbalance.
And all you can do is laugh