Topic: Energy Gun
Background: The Greystone Corp. has asked us here at CA.org to make up plans for TWO of their new line of weaponry with a working title of Energy Guns. You have two weeks to comply.
Their request came in three parts:
1) Each gun must fire a different energy. There are many types to choose from including:
- light - magnetic - elastic
-sound - kinetic - thermal
-gravitational - chemical - electrical....
...and so on.
2) In order to eliminate battle mistakes, each weapon must somehow clearly and visually state through design or imagery the energy used as ammo. However, they must both carry the Greystone Corp signature look (created by you) in some manner.
3) You must include a write up revealing the method in which you envision the weapon to work. Research into energies and how they function is appreciated.
NOTE: Although the title states gun, the weapon may be of any size, as long as it is physically movable by one person. Therefore, small cannons etc, are applicable. However, the shape must hold to the general butt end, hole end with trigger idea. If the entry misses or does not complete the brief, your entry will not be taken to poll.
Inspiration and Info:
Energy forms and definitions
1. Design and draw an Energy Gun.
2. Follow the outline given.
3. That's it... now draw!
Final entries must be posted in the final thread.
Deadline: Wednesday, August, 5
Rounds usually close around midnight GMT.