We are a small mobile games studio based in London and have just secured angel investment for our next iPhone/iPad game. We are looking for a vector artist to design the levels and UI for our upcoming puzzle game.
We already have one game on the iTunes market, CopterKid. We are in the process of developing a further 3 games and therefore there will be plenty of future work for the right individual.
• Have strong experience with Adobe Illustrator
• Be able to work to a short timetable
• Have an excellent portfolio
• Be able to contribute towards level design ideas
Past game development experience is desirable, but not essential.
• This will be on a per level/UI basis
• Contract will have to be signed
• Payment either via Bank transfer or Paypal
How to apply:
• We are looking to hire ASAP, so if you are interested, please send your application right away to email@example.com
• If you are unsure whether your style is suitable for this role, please PM me with a link to your work, and we'll let you know if it's worth applying
Your email should include:
• A brief introduction and explanation of why you are interested in this role and how you feel you can make a unique contribution.
• Link to your portfolio or best work attached in a zip file for review.
Due to the volume of applications that are generated by ConceptArt forums, we will only be replying to those that have the right style that we are looking for.