Dear Amazing Pixel Artists,
We are a London based indie game studio that focuses exclusively on the mobile games market. Last year we launched our first game, CopterKid, which received good reviews and was ranked in the Top 20 on the Kids and Family games sales charts for over a month when it was released.
For our next project, we are looking for a Pixel Artist that wants to take a hands-on role within the development of our next title. We have the game concept documented and will be meeting with a group of angel investors next week to raise funding for the project. You should be willing to contribute your ideas and opinions to make the game the best possible.
This game will be an arcade/survival game for the iPhone and iPad. The style of pixel art we are looking for is below:
This is a very exciting and rewarding opportunity for an individual that wants to create a long-term relationship with us.
• 5 high quality pixel environments designed - multiple layers for parallax scrolling
• 5 animated character sprites
• 10 objects, such as trees, walls etc.
• Entrepreneurial individual that is creative and can produce work from basic sketches and the documentation we will provide.
• Good communication skills and able to meet mutually agreed milestones/deadlines
• Takes pride in their work and would define themselves as a perfectionist
• This will be on a per environment/object basis
• Contract will have to be signed
• Payment either via Bank transfer or Paypal
How to apply:
• Please send an email to rishi [@] fiplab [dot] com the subject should be "Pixel Art Opportunity at FIPLAB"
• If you are unsure whether your style is suitable for this role, please PM me with a link to your work, and we'll let you know if it's worth applying
Your email should include:
• A brief introduction and explanation of why you are interested in this role and how you feel you can make a unique contribution.
• Link to your portfolio or best work attached in a zip file for review.
Look forward to hearing from you guys and girls!