I would like to thank each and every artist who emailed me and PM'd me. It was a hard choice and I wish I could hire everyone who offered to do a commission (T_T)
but I decided to give Chaotic-Unknown a shot at it and I am very happy how Ayako turned out :3
For those who might want to commish Chaotic-Unknown, his profile is here .
And to the artists out there who need commission-work I thank you again sincerely for your interests, and I hope to acquire more spending money soon so that I may help another artist pay for his/her bills!
- Kevin Dickerson
I am currently looking for a concept artist who is good at visualizing a fantasy character based on descriptions, and has experience drawing in an anime/manga style. I have $100 "luxury spending money" left this month and I am hoping there might be a few people willing to work in that price range.
I am a simple student interested in having my OC (original character) brought to life, and am looking for someone to make a sort of reference sheet for her. I will very likely have a poster made of her for myself; basically meaning this job would be great for someone looking to expand their portfolio, and that I will not be making money off of the drawing or my character, but rather having it as a "collector's item" of sorts.
For those still interested please read on for the description:
My OC is an 18 year old catgirl named Ayako.
- She has two large fluffy cat-ears instead of human ears; jagged fur patches on her cheeks and along her back that look like lightning; and a fluffy feline tail.
- Her hair style is medium-length, similar to ( http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/i...s/momono09.jpg ).
- Both her natural hair color and her fur color (ears, fur patches, tail) are Royal Blue.
- Her eye color is Forest Green.
- She is 5 feet tall exactly, and weighs 130 pounds; so she has a somewhat "chubby build".
- She dresses casually in white cargo pants ( http://www.fitch-abercrombie.com/ima...9998648-15.jpg ) and a cream-colored t-shirt (uni-gender).
As for accessories, she wears a Royal Blue kitty-collar around her neck with a gold bell charm on it (like a house-cat, http://randominspiration.info/wp-con...therCollar.jpg );
and oval shaped glasses for reading ( http://www.glassesusa.com/media/cata...0/0/0010_u.jpg ).
If you are interested, feel free to send me a PM, or email me at AibyoukaKyu -at- Gmail -dot- com . Thank you for looking!