I'm getting ready to propose to my wonderful girlfriend and am looking to have a ring custom made. I've been poking around the web trying to find the perfect one and have thus far found a few that have some of the qualities I'm looking for.
I have compiled some pictures and have a fairly decent idea of what I'd like it to look like. I'm looking for someone here to help me put whats in my head down on paper in a way that a jeweler might easily understand.
This might take a few preliminary ideas from which I'd choose one and pay you for a more detailed drawing.
So for those interested here's what we'll do:
1) Email me at email@example.com
2) I'll email you back a word doc with pictures of some of the ones I've found
3) We can arrange a phone call to discuss particulars
4) send me back rough sketches
5) If I like one I'll let you know and pay you your price to do a detailed drawing.
I appreciate the help of anyone interested. I might not have a chance to come back here and monitor this thread, so please reach me via email.
Thanks in advance,