I am Mihai, a software developer, and I am currently working together with a fellow developer on a MMO browser-based game. The game takes place in a twisted fantasy world, set in medieval times, where people can make miracles happen. Users will gradually find out more about the world and their role within, by solving quests and uncovering hidden mysteries.
The game development is in progress - I would estimate we are 70% done and expecting a release at the beginning of the following year. The game is different than what already exists on the web, so we are expecting a lot of interest in it. The game will be free to play with limited features and members paying a monthly subscription will benefit of all features.
We are looking for enthusiastic 2D Artists ready to team with us and work on:
- user interface;
- game maps - various environments seen from a bird-eye view;
- illustrating the story as it unveils to the user.
What's in for you?
- You will get to work in a team where your input and creativity will be appreciated, considered and welcomed;
- You will get a lot of exposure for your work, as unique games usually attract a lot of publicity and members;
- You will be part of the founding team of a commercial project, so you will get a share of the profit once that starts pouring in;
- If this project proves to be a success, you will have a constant flow of income coming your way while you focus on other projects or just relax;
- The advantages of teaming up with software developers can include their help in coding your portofolio website or other technical help you may need.
We are passionate about what we do and we are committed to see this game released. What we are looking for are talented artists that take pride in their work and share with us the same motivation to create brilliant works and see things done.
Think at this partnership like an investment for your future - we are already thinking at it this way.
If you are interested, you can contact me using private messages in this forum.