Simple as simple gets really. First because we want to show thanks to everyone for supporting the dowloads and want to offer a better opportunity to those who want to learn whenever we are able. Second because the cause is excellent.
CA is raising money to finalize ConceptArt.Org 4.0 which is fully designed and in progress. CA is giving the community a host of new, beautiful, FREE features and improving the educational programs for you, right here. Good stuff is coming. CA would not be what it is if it did not give all it can to the community. Get a video, get the info and art you wanted, invest in your skills and see a positive effect on CA because you chose to learn.
To also assist in the effort I am teaching an online streaming class next weekend on Color and the Theory of Light and a host of other classes. All CA proceeds are going directly to completing the tech for 4.0. If I want it done I will have to help too. I suppose some want details so here they are.
Designed and Utilized Features::
1. Look Awesome. Get the Exposure. CA has designed and is putting together the most comprehensive free personal gallery system on the internet. Every tool needed to promote deeply, showcase personal work, and look great doing it is in there. And unlike other gallery sites, this one comes with the high profile traffic of conceptart.org (currently in the range of a hundred million page views a month site wide and nearly every studio, and company in the entertainment and art fields).
a. Members Mainline into the deepest pool of entertainment art directors, creative directors, book publishers, comic book companies, toy companies, animation studios, film companies, special fx houses, and other potential clients directly on ConceptArt.Org 4.0. All the majors players are watching us on CA. Might as well show them your best right? Don't care about work? Everything is designed for easy personal use too.
2. Professional features, including a much improved jobs and resume/portfolio gallery link posting service to allow the much needed clients an easier way to participate here.
3. Learn it now. Live streaming professional interactive lectures and lesson technology. Affordable, smart, and a smack to the private art schools charging two thousand dollars for twelve weeks of art school.
4. Tell the world as you wish: Site wide tech which allows ca artists to showcase, personally and professionally, to promote their work in ways no other art community in the world does right now.
5. Collaboration and Learning Tools - We have designed an awesome web 2.0 multi-painter app which also needs completion as well as other goodies this community needs to be successful.
All this takes time to build, but we know what needs to be done and are doing it. We have a great tech firm doing the work at cost and are going to go as fast as the community will support the growth. Much much to do!! It is of note that all the design work was also done volunteer styles.
All in all there are about a half dozen other major features and applications ongoing and the money raised through conceptart education is going to go a long way to getting all this completed quickly.
Hope you enjoy!!!