Thank you everyone for your comments and submissions. Reviewing them all currently, will notify everyone regardless. Please be patient and have a great day ! Cheers, KM
I am looking for a digital artist to draw / render original graphic images for the covers of four (4) instructional brochure / books. The brochures are for the computer gaming industry, therefore the artist must have experience in producing gaming art and the artistic feels and imagery of this media type.
Attached please find some examples of computer gaming art. The art purchased under this contract and produced must be original art and can not be generated from existing art, computer game images, game screen shots, existing artist images, copy written or trademarked materials or any images or likenesses which would infringe on others.
Suggested Project Process:
1. Must execute the Work for Hire agreement. (attached please review).
2. I can provide text and graphic descriptions of what the images should look like. (samples attached please review)
3. You provide sketch forms of first draft.
4. We work on the sketches together to finalize perspectives, outlines, etc.
5. Render in color, we review, change if needed / brightness contrast, etc.
6. Finalize to quality of examples provided / attached.
7. Provide in Photoshop high resolution format, with various elements such as foreground, background, etc individually layered. Payment terms. 50% at start, 50% upon final completion.
You should have experience in producing graphic art and computer gaming images. Examples of work that you have done / showing of your existing portfolio for review is a must.
Completed work examples / portfolio must be shown and reviewed by us during the bidding process, prior to selection.
Please provide attached files or other with your bid so we can review. Time frame: Need to get going right away and done within two weeks.
I look forward to working with you.
You can contact me directly through the Private Messages feature on this site if needed.
Have a great day !
Thank you for your efforts.