Painter X Update Release Notice...
For Mac: http://www.corel.com/akdlm/6763/down...XSP1Update.dmg
For PC: http://www.corel.com/akdlm/6763/down...XSP1Update.exe
More information regarding what's been addressed in this update is available at:
Corel Painter X Update
The overall stability and performance of Corel Painter X has been improved. The following is a list of improvements.
• There is no longer a refresh issue when switching between workspaces of varying window sizes.
• The Mixer palette and swatches are no longer independent of custom workspaces.
• The Customize Keys Preferences dialog box no longer has missing entries after workspaces are switched.
• Painter no longer becomes unstable while switching to a workspace with a hidden brush category when the variant list of the category is showing.
• The last-used workspace is now recalled between Windows Vista sessions.
• Deleted custom brush libraries no longer appear in the Workspace Manager.
Enhanced Brush Ghost
• Orientation is no longer a problem when using the RealBristle brushes with a Wacom 6D Art Pen.
• An enhanced brush ghost now shows flatness for most brushes .
Dodge and Burn
• The Dodge and Burn tools no longer record scripts at 100% opacity on Mac OS.
• The Dodge and Burn tools no longer play back as brush strokes on the Windows operating system.
• The recorded strokes of the Eraser tool now play back as Eraser strokes and not as Watercolor Brush strokes.
• Maximizing the window with Command + M (Mac OS) no longer causes the document to flicker.
• Refresh is no longer an issue with a resized Brush Creator on the Windows operating system.
• The Ctrl + Z shortcut key for AutoPainting now works correctly on Mac OS and the Windows operating system.
• Iterative Save now works when saving long filenames on Mac OS.
• The Tracker and Image portfolio and Selection palette no longer have refresh issues when resized.
• Nozzle creation on Intel Mac computers now displayed in color rather than in black.
• Long Japanese filenames no longer cause the Welcome Book to become unstable.
• Users can now cancel or save a movie as a GIF animation without causing Corel Painter to become unstable.
• The Load Brush library for the Windows operating system now displays extended characters.
• All items on the property bar for the RealBristles feature now function properly.
• On Mac OS, the length of filenames supported for opening and saving files has been increased.