Midway Games Inc. is headquartered in Chicago, IL with offices in San Diego, CA, Seattle, WA, Austin, TX , Los Angeles, CA, and London, UK, Midway Games (NYSE: MWY)and is a leading developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software for all major video game systems. Midway Games was the #1-ranked software publisher of games released in all of 2004 based on average review scores on gamerankings.com, and was also named one of top ten game developers of 2004 by Game Informer.
Midway Amusement Games' Chicago offices are located just north of downtown Chicago, providing a short commute for suburban and city residents. Perks include a full benefits plan, 401K, free parking, our own video game library, a video game arcade, and discounts on Midway products.
We are currently seeking a Concept Artist to work directly with the Team Lead Artists to create the concepts in accordance with the Style Guide.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Expert environment painting skills- needs to be able to demonstrate:
• Mood and atmosphere.
• A high school diploma or GED required.
• AA/BFA, or at least demonstrates through portfolio an industry standard level of art.
• Familiarity with Photoshop and/or Painter, and a high capacity to learn new tools.
• A strong background in traditional art skills.
• Experience with 3-D software (Max or Maya) a plus.
• Familiarity with video games a plus.
• All candidates must deliver a full resume with samples to be considered for this position.
Please apply via our website at www.midway.com.
Please include a link to your web portfolio in your resume or send still images to:
2727 W. Roscoe
Chicago, IL 60618
(We will not consider any applicants who do not provide online or print samples)
Midway Amusement Games, LLC is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.