Challenges of the week give artists the opportunity to create new and fantastic art based on a weekly theme set by the challenge moderators. They are also a great place to develop core skills.
Being featured on ConceptArt.org can get your artwork viewed by millions of artists a month including big industry leaders.
|Color and Light||1.1||Do Assignment|
|Color and Light||1.2||Do Assignment||1.3 | 1.4|
|Illusion of Space and Atmosphere||1||Do Assignment|
|Personal Art||1.1||Do Assignment|
Could anyone who has the answers please help.
I am planning to buy a PC particularly for use with 3Ds Max, (or any 3D programs) as well as for Photoshop artwork and gaming.
What do you recommend the minimum requirements or specs should be when buying this computer? I need it to have a lot of memory and be fast I suppose but my computer knowledge is minimal at best so I want to get this right before wasting money on some crappy PC.
What do I need to look for when in the shop or looking online?
Thanks for any help.
MY WEBSITE http://scotthgfindlay.com/
My Sketchbook http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=167012
My Finished Work Thread http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=136168
You should buy a MAC its very better in writing, viewing and graphics.
Please check these system requirements for 3DS MAX..
1. Intel® Pentium® 4 1.4 GHz or equivalent AMD® processor with SSE2 technology3
2. 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
3. 2 GB swap space (4 GB recommended)4
4. 3 GB free hard drive space
5. Direct3D® 10 technology, Direct3D 9, or OpenGL-capable graphics card5
6. 512 MB or higher video card memory (1 GB or higher recommended)
7. Three-button mouse with mouse driver software
8. DVD-ROM drive6
9. Internet connection for web downloads and Autodesk® Subscription-aware access