Ganz & Stock is an international personnel consulting firm which specializes in the areas of online portals, MMOG providers, publishing houses, game publishers, media companies, browser game providers, social media companies and technology companies.
We are looking with immediate effect for a :
Game Designer (f/m) (Full Time) based in Karlsruhe / Germany
Your tasks will include:
· Conception and documentation of how games are to run and how they are to produce profit
· Planning of in-game worlds, storylines, and game content for new games and for updates of existing games
· Implementation of content regarding in-house tools
· Balancing of existing mechanics and values
· Close cooperation with other fields of game development
What we require from you:
· Enthusiasm for the world of computer games
· Professional experience in, completed internship in, or other training in game
design, preferably including knowledge of the gaming market
· Basic knowledge in graphic design and a high degree of creativity
· A reliable sense of style and a good feel for how rules should be applied (for
· An open mind and a capacity for abstract thinking
· You should be able to express yourself well in speech and writing
· You should be able to work independently and in a structured manner
· You can work well as a member of a team
We offer you:
· A laid-back, friendly, and secure work environment in a fast-growing company.
· The opportunity to add your creativity to our products
· A position of responsibility in one of the most creative and exciting industry
*The chance to work with millions of players in dozens of countries.
We’ll be happy to review your resumé via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org along with your proposed salary and starting date.
Andreas Stock Managing Partner Ganz & Stock Gbr Westhafenplatz 1 D-60327 Frankfurt am Main Phone:+49-69-710456380 www.ganz-stock.de