This is a catch-all post to alert anyone not already familiar with the Rules of this forum, the general protocol that is expected to be followed by everyone here.
- Please post all necessary information regarding the job at hand. Be specific.
- Post your email contact info so applicants may directly respond.
- Be precise with what you are looking for in the applicants.
- Be polite.
ARTISTS LOOKING FOR WORK
- The potential employer should post a means for you to contact him. (e-mail, website, pm if need be)
- Therefore, there is NO reason for you to reply to the post. Unless you have a valid question to ask, which you think would be good for everyone to know.
- DON'T POST "mail sent" or "I'm interested (sic)"
- DON'T POST "yea i'm game check out my sig for my stuff and call me whenever"
- If you want to apply for any job, contact the employer directly. It's the professional way.
- Anything else *will* be deleted.
If a company posts in this section that they are looking for work than please keep all responses at a professional level.
Conceptart.org will not tolerate any unprofessionalism in this section when it comes to dealing with prospective employers.
No biting the hands that feed us alright?