I took them in various countries. Maybe you figure some out
good pics m8 i liked the night pic of the city (Hong Kong?) from somewhere high.. the last one (Greece?). and i would like to see the second last picture little bigger. it looks like it has lots of potential but i just can't see enough
Klips' (stolen) three point crit:
1. Work out your horizons, the panoramas lose a lot because they're not level. Once you do this your shot will be more awesome
2. Try exposing your night shots less, they are currently very blown and have that weird orangey-purply colour to them that should either be fixed afterwards or taken into consideration before shooting.
3. Read up on the rule of thirds, it will help your sunsets look a bit more alive.
oh yeah, and
4. Stop going places I want to go. That shot of the mountains is freaking awesome, you should be very proud of it.
@morf: jeah the white house is in greece. the pan photo of the city is hong kong and the sunset pan is from the philippines.
1. Thank you i needed to take the photos on a wall because i diddnt had a tripod and somehow i forget about horizons...i upload the sunset pan again in a corrected version.
2. Thank you i will consider this at my next night shots and do some more different shots.
3. Jeah i read now different photo magazines and hope i can reconsider this at my shots so i diddnt have too much digital work after it. I think my nexts shots should improve. This is exactly what i like about conceptart. You get good critics and you can improve more and more.
4. The only promise I can give is that i sure will go to places you want to go haha. The shot of the mountains is on a mountain called Säntis..near my hometown.
Here my corrected version of the pan photo from the philippines. That was a hell of work to work out the horizon
wow i like the one of the mountains
that is so awesome
you have some stunning nightscaps here. there isnt a lot i can say that hasn't already been said.
they mostly could all benefit from some re-cropping and streatning out of the horizons.
my personal f avert it the one of the city scape i think its the 4rth one from the top. this one could relay benefit from a slight crop each side and some kind of attempt to flatten the horizon
some realy good stuff here
@samsonite: thank you for your compliment. Jeah i will re-crop some of the images and flatten out the horizon..the next one is like you said the 4th of the top.
@purplerose: Jeah i try to reconsider it in the next photos. Thank you for your crit.!
In the meantime here a new one. This was soo bad taken and i had to work like hell to make it acceptable. The sunset changed to colors so fast, i had no tripod just a treetrunk and my camera is a little bit crappy so i need to have a long exposure time...anway i really like this photo so it was worth the work
Last edited by MathieuLuethi; June 16th, 2007 at 07:28 AM.
very nice, the horizon is a little bit wavey. but you have clearly gone to a lot of effort here.
How many photos did you stitch to get this togever
I love them!!
You definitely capture the special mood, the features, the unique moment of the place and how you see them in the photos, which are the most variable things on a picture. I really like the picture of that old man firing the dried octopus. The expression, the pose, the composition, the mood are perfect together!
Very Juicy work! Keep working!