I used to paint with no ventilation and I would get tired from the oil paint fumes. Now I paint in my garage, with the door fully open, and I'm feeling the effects of the fumes again.
Now I really don't want cancer, and the fumes are making me exhausted. Could it be that I'm too close to my paints, or is an open garage somehow not good enough for ventilation? I'll even wear a mask if anybody has information about one.
Or is there something else I'm doing wrong that I don't know about? If anybody has information it'd be very appreciated. I need to paint, but I can't at this rate.