I luv tank
Bjork is amazing.
These are awesome.
El Jeremie - this is awesome! But what is it?
Note: The poster does not agree with the values stated in this picture, but he finds it damn funny:
He'll rock your socks off!
He's cuming for you.
Don't try this at home kids...
Last edited by Pigeonkill; September 24th, 2009 at 05:10 PM.
haha i looked at at that thinking "that guy in the middle is tiny...WTF IT'S ARNIE!!" ha
One of the most cheerfull songs I have ever heard.
mmmmhhhhhh Jizz in my pants......
and natalie Portman for sure is one craaaaaaazy bitch
Changed to a better one.
And for this...
Last edited by LORD M; September 25th, 2009 at 12:52 PM.
EXTRACTS FROM BRITISH NEWSPAPERS
1) Commenting on a complaint from a Mr. Arthur Purdey about a large gas bill, a spokesman for North West Gas said, 'We agree it was rather high for the time of year. It's possible Mr. Purdey has been charged for the gas used up during the explosion that destroyed his house.'
(The Daily Telegraph)
2) Irish police are being handicapped in a search for a stolen van because they cannot issue a description. It's a Special Branch vehicle and they don't want the public to know what it looks like.
3) A young girl, who was blown out to sea on a set of inflatable teeth, was rescued by a man on an inflatable lobster. A coast guard spokesman commented, 'This sort of thing is all too common'.
4) At the height of the gale, the harbourmaster radioed a coastguard and asked him to estimate the wind speed. He replied he was sorry, but he didn't have a gauge. However, if it was any help, the wind had just blown his Land Rover off the cliff.
( Aberdeen Evening Express)
5) Mrs. Irene Graham, of Thorpe Avenue , Boscombe, delighted the audience with her reminiscence of the German prisoner of war who was sent each week to do her garden. He was repatriated at the end of 1945, she recalled. 'He'd always seemed a nice friendly chap but, when the crocuses came up in the middle of our lawn in February 1946, they spelt out 'Heil Hitler.''
( Bournemouth Evening Echo)
Socially Awkward Penguin. I love these so much.
Someone made a sequel to Don't Copy That Floppy and someone is talking over it.