I posted a project earlier but my artist became slammed and unable to make the deadline. So I am posting again with some more clarifications.
1) We need a sepia rendering of a female posing infront of some kitchen cabinetry (no colors). It could done in pencil or Painter then change the sepia in Photoshop. She should be "polically correct" but very sexy. The style should assimilate those paintings on the side of WWII bombers.
2) We will start with 2 ROUGH pencil sketches (and I mean a litlerraly 5- 10 minutes sketch) so we can see the composition.
3) This will eventually become a T-Shirt and will be give away at the grand opening of the store.
4) This is a PAID job of $ 300.00. There will be more paid projects like these if your work is accepted and I will post new jobs on a regular basis.
5) This is the kicker. I need this done by the end on Monday night. That means sketch by Saturday and finish art by Monday night. I know it's a stretch but I really don't think anyone should spend more than 4 hours on this. I am not good with figure drawings so I will leave it to the professionals.
I am looking for US base designers simply because I have no clue how to pay overseas designers. If someone from the other side of the border could give me some concrete direction on how to get you guys paid, then the field is open to everyone.