Long-time lurker off and on the last six years. Finally made an account at my fiancé's suggestion to participate in some of the weekly challenge threads to give me something to do artistically. In fact, as soon as I finish posting this, I'll be posting some roughs for EOW!
- full-time web designer & developer
- part-time student pursuing a bachelor's in IT
- engaged to the love of my life
- live in Texas, hate the heat
- own the best cat in the world
Professionally, I'm a web designer & developer—however, the first half of my life I spent pursuing art. Nowadays, art's more of a hobby, but I still enjoy practicing and giving/receiving critiques, so, here I am. (I could stand to do studies on some of my weaknesses, so maybe I'll start up a sketchbook thread too.)
Hope to see you around, and thanks for reading!