RAGING ELEMENTAL COLOSSUS
Deadline - Sunday, November 25. 10PM GMT
Natural disasters happen for a reason. Deep in the world, there exists powerful, colossal, beings which bring about the destructive forces of these disasters. Since the beginning of time, the earth has always been a battle ground for the elements. The disasters occur when the colossus are fighting each other. For example, an earthquake occurs when an earth colossal is fighting another or a tornado appears from a wind colossus.
Your goal is to pick an element that ties into a natural disaster and design a colossus based on your choice. Avoid "going animal" with it to keep it to a unique character design.
Let's see which elemental colossus rules over all!!
- Can be any gender (If you decide to give it one)
- Don't make it an animal. (Don't make a giant bird and call it good. You may use features of animals)
- Try to indicate the type of element the colossus is within its design
- In addition to the brief, if you do not follow these rules, you will not be included in the poll.
- Files must be named: CHoW#301_Username (Files with any other names such as final.jpg or even chow301final.jpg will not be accepted)
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread BEFORE the deadline
- Follow the brief!