Spacedraw, an advanced 3d-graphics program, developed from scratch for multi-touch tablets and smartphones, is now available for Android!
- introduces novel ways of viewing, drawing & modeling
- makes efficient and intuitive use of multi-touch and motion-sensors throughout
- runs on almost any Android-device and adapts to any screen-size, -type and -resolution
- is aimed at both professionals and novices
- drawing / constructing lines, curves and primitives
- polygon- and patch-modeling
- lighting, materials, texture mapping
Available at scalisoft.com is
- a detailed feature list
- a comprehensive user manual
- first examples of what can be done with Spacedraw, as scene files with construction-history, and screencasts of the creation
- a quick-start guide to take the first steps with Spacedraw
Spacedraw is available as a free, ad-free version that can freely be used with the only limitation that only scenes and models with up to 1000 vertices, and no undo-history can be saved to files.
A key can be purchased to remove this limitation for currently just $4.99
You can get it at Google Play, http://play.google.com/store/apps/de...soft.spacedraw
Please use this thread to discuss the program!