Character of the Week #302
Design your own personal mischievous little gremlin
DEADLINE: TUESDAY 16th OCTOBER 8PM GMT+1 (9PM British Summer Time)
Check your timezone!
Everyone has days where things just seem to go wrong: tools are missing; you can't find that important document; someone ate the last cookie.... it almost feels as though someone is targeting you to have a bad day. Well after a lot of research and many sleepless nights, the ChOW moderators have discovered that every person has their own little gremlin. A mischievous imp who scurries around mostly unseen, tying knots in headphone cables and necklaces, pushing your favorite mug just enough onto the edge of the table so you knock it with your elbow, and turning all the lights to red when you're in a hurry. Unfortunatly the little buggers move so quickly that it's nearly impossible to get a photograph so the ChOW mods would like you to keep your eyes peeled this week and see if you can't catch a glimpse or two of your own little gremlin. Once spotted we advise drawing it out and showing the world.
Gremlins are a menace to our sanity and the truth must be told - so hurry young artists and save the world by showing everyone what is really hiding just out of sight.
(Due to my on gremlins, I will have to upload the new style ChOW pages tomorrow morning)
- Can be any gender
- Can be any size - although try to show some sort of scale if possible
- Gremlins are their own type of creature so try to avoid variations of real animals/creatures to create aunique character.
- Consider if they wear clothes and if they do, what are they made of given their size?
- What kind of environment do they live in?
- Remember that it is semi-intelligent being not an animal!
- BONUS: Do they have a name?
In addition to the brief, if you do not follow these rules, you will not be included in the poll.
- Files must be named: CHoW#301_Username
(Files with any other names such as final.jpg or even chow301final.jpg will not be accepted)
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread BEFORE the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW number and the artists username at the bottom of the image
- At least 3/4 of the focus character must be visible
- Follow the brief!