Character of the Week #298
Design a wandering bard from the wasteland of a dystopian future!!
DEADLINE: SUNDAY 5th August 8PM GMT+1 (9PM British Summer Time)
Check your timezone!
The time for the new monarch is drawing near, and the arrival of every monarch should be heralded with glorious music! So this week we would like you to design the herald for the next monarch. However, unlike the golden trumpets in fairytales, this musician is one from a distant, dystopian future where music is an offence punishable by death.
An underground resistance of wandering bards secretly travels the wasteland keeping the music alive. Knowing that they could be caught at any time, many bards hide weapons in their instruments, some even convert a part of the instrument itself.
- Can be male of female
- Must be from a dystopian future
- They are a wanderer so consider appropriate attire
- What else do they carry apart from their instrument
- Must include an instrument with a weapon
In addition to the brief, if you do not follow these rules, you will not be included in the poll.
- Files must be named: CHoW#298_Username
(Files with any other names such as final.jpg or even chow298final.jpg will not be accepted)
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread BEFORE the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW number and the artists username at the bottom of the image
- At least 3/4 of the focus character must be visible
- Final images must be accompanied with a basic character sheet in a separate image
Character sheets should at the very least show a sketch of the front and back of the character and a couple of early thumbnails/silhouettes.
- Follow the brief!