RV - Thanks man! Really glad you like
Kevinnn_ - Ye man the heads a little funny thanks for pointing out I'll get in your sb just now and see whats been going on :3
Sam - That is all I can ask for :3
So heres some fun facts about whats been happening lately. So I applied to Art School last year after leaving my course and got in. I was really nervous about whether it would be making good use of my time or not and how out there it would be and I found myself really, relleh not enjoying it. So I have decided the best path forward is definitely to study independently full time, focused training no distractions. So thats what I've been doing as of the past week, it feels great in a scary way to have no illusion of a safety net or anything. I have to make it or else go home so going to be doing a lot of studies and leveling things up and getting a folio together and looking for some work soon. Just thought i'd post this here for anyone whos interested and for myself to refer back to at a later time of this stage.
SO ANYWAY heres some stuff I've been doing lately :
- Sam Carr's November sketchbook challenge, a page a day. Here is pages 1-8, pages 1-3 are imagination rest are studies.
- Random sketch
- Composition and colour thumbnails (Really need to work on this)
- Some fleshed out environments
- Portrait sketch from head
- Tried to do a less fantasy type illustration
- Sand Shark.
- Nov 1st Self Portrait
- Bandit Character Concept sheet
And that's all for now. x