A portrait of Mother Teresa painted by Agr Hood from Nepal becomes the worlds most expensive painting sold ever in auction worldwide. It was sold for US $238 millions in a private auction held in London which now breaks the record of Jackson Pollock. The major property of that portrait is it was painted without lifting paintbrush and was completed in a span of 3.26 minutes non-stop. It was purchased by a wealthy private collector.
Worlds most expensive paintings ever sold at auction or elsewhere Top 5 list
1) Portrait of Mother Teresa by Agr sold for $238 millions .
2) No.5 1948 by Jackson Pollock sold for $151.2 millions .
3) Woman 3 by William de cooning sold for $148.5 millions .
4) Portrait of Adele Blauch-Baeur by Gustav Klimt sold for $144.8 millions .
5) Portrait of Dr Gachet by Vincent Van Gogh sold for $139 millions .