I enjoyed Team Chow very much.
1. I found that there were too many questions from the onset and right into production about format etc. I think the rules, format and final presentation requirements should have been more clear from the beginning.
2. I think something should be in place for those teams who lose a member or for whatever reason their group changes so that they can still participate.
3. I think giving the "sample" at the beginning confused a lot of people.
4. I also think that there should be a limit to the size of files in the final. Some were so big that they were hard to see and took forever to download. Maybe 500 x 500 or something like that.
5. As far a time, I think one month was more than enough to create, format and present the team's work.
6. As far as compliments - Daestwen you were incredible. Not only did you create your own work but you managed to respond promptly to all the questions and have a day job and put up the poll. I think you deserve two thumbs up.
7. I also think all the teams should be selected and firmly in place before the contest begins, that way we don't have to waste time screwing around with a lot of questions and reorganization of teams.
Looking forward to Chow III !!
"Creativity emerges only when the imagination is given the freedom it deserves."