Animation Portfolio Design Workshop in Toronto

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Animation Portfolio Design Workshop in Toronto

Well, I've given it a lot of thought, and I've decided I should probably do this workshop next year. http://www.portfolioworkshop.com/ It all depends on what my schedule will be like, and whether or not I'll be able to fit it in with all the school work I'll be getting as it is (if I do this, I definitely won't be getting a part-time job). I've decided my drawing skills simply aren't all they could be, so if I get a little extra training on the side, I think it could really help me out.

Do you agree, or will the work I'll be doing at Max be more than enough? Is this workshop worth it?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Both Vince Peets and Gerard Sternik used to teach at Max the Mutt. Everything they teach will be taught in our curriculum. If you are in the Max the Mutt animation diploma program, you definitely will not need this course. Aren't you already signed up for "Learn To Draw?" Relax and breathe!

If you see this today, come by and see me. It's Open House and I'll be at the school from noon to 4PM. You could also take a look at graduate work and we could speak about the animation program as a whole. I remember your portfolio. You have the potential to do this, or we wouldn't have accepted you. Now you simply need to accept the developmental process: you will not draw like a top animator over night. However, if you accept instruction and simply give it your best shot, you'll be amazed and what you are able to do by the end of the first academic year.

Keep drawing and have some fun with it! You have the potential to be successful at this.

Last edited by Maxine Schacker; June 10th, 2007 at 07:24 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks, that's reassurring. I just think I should probably redefine my course of action. When I started at TSA a little over a year ago, I was focused mainly on drawing (especially life drawing). After that, I started to venture into more painting, digital, sculpture, and anatomy, so my skills as a draftsman kinda took a break for a while. After seeing some other people's work, I've decided I could be doing a lot better, but you're absolutely right in that it mostly comes from practice and determination.

See you in July!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.