Updated Pictures NEED HELP

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Updated Pictures NEED HELP

I have an updated picture of my work. I put on a layer of light blue with the string whipping technique but it didnt work very well i think due to the string i used so i just used a toothbrush to spread the rest of it i tried covering up the yellow + red to tone it down with an aquaey colour and then i made a darker blue +green+brown to get my dark tone established, i was using a toothbrush with very watery paint and then i accidentally had a little puddle be created which ruined it. i then tilted the canvas to trie and get rid of it and liked the way the water dripped brining my piece together. My plan of attack is now to create texture using sea salt and thick blue paint. i will then use warm colours horizontally mixed with blue (basically green+purple) so it flows more. I will then paint a goldish blue flower bud in the middle to finish it off. should i use just a flower bud or have a stem coming up to it or have a stem with leaves come up to it. Please tell me what you think i also have a black+white pic and it looks intresting

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i am also considering poping a water balloon with paint in it but dont thiunk i will

Thanks
    Thanked 1,441 Times in 259 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Fabio, if you are going to churn out a bunch of these, you should start a sketchbook instead of posting them in here.

I think you are awesome, and I wish you the best in your endeavors, but I am tired of repeating myself, I am very busy with my new baby, and I am no longer a regular participant here, so please do not contact me to ask for advice on your career or education. All of the advice that I have to offer can already be found in the following links. Thank you.

Perspective 101, Concept Art 101, Games Industry info,Oil Paint info, Acrylic Paint info, my sketchbook.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This is cool, but im having a hard time envisioning what youre going for.
    and subsequently find it difficult to offer any advice on this....

Daybe you could do a quick mockup of your flower in the painting?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.