well ive been doing art for 10 years now.. im not yet confident with my works, but ive been thinking about it for quite a while now.. is art really worth getting into... now that im a senior high school student i dont know what to choose in college, my parents are encouraging me to be an architect rather than my so called *art*- well i think they only say this because theyre worried about me.. art is a hard job if you dont know what to do with it.. there are tons of questions going into my mind: is art a good paying job? -can i support myself if i do involve myself in it?, with the competition im going to receive when i become one (seeing that you guys are great and all so young, maybe even younger than me and can accomplish such good art) im afraid that i may end up as a failure and mess up my life.. but with the idea of being an architect its smooth and clear... my moms an architect so i know that will work out but, i dont really find the joy in working myself like a dog cause architects do tend to be busy, my mom developed a cancer because she didnt took care of herself...shes always running and getting stressed out.. plus i dont even know how everything works in the art world.. if you have any ideas please say so... i think the only ones that can help me with this are fellow artists...