Traditional/Digital Artist Looking for Work

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face Traditional/Digital Artist Looking for Work

Hello there! I am an artist looking for some work, mostly private commissions and small projects at this point because I have school and a full-time job. Just could use the experience and extra cash.

I have experience in several mediums: colored pencil, watercolor, acrylic, pastel, ink, graphite, photoshop and clay. I also have experience in several styles: anime/manga, stylized, realistic, and more.

I can do character design, logo and tattoo design, anime/manga, fanart, pinup, ecchi, fantasy, gothic/horror, sci-fi, children's, abstract, and more.

I charge $15 per hour for my services, but have some wonderful flat rate deals for pictures with one character and light to medium detail.

You can find my work here: www.violet-lotus.deviantart.com. I will have my own website up as soon as I have more time to work on it.

Contact me if you have any questions or comments, or if you are interested in commissioning me. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

(On a quick note: I did not come here to this forum to be insulted or have people criticize me, I am just posting my availability to services. I have had problems in the past where others have told me the quality of my work is not good enough, and even though I am not the best artist out there, I AM confident in my abilities at this point and am always striving to improve. Thank you.)

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    By the way, for people who do not want to reply to this post but would still like to contact me, please send an email to firehuntress@msn.com. Thank you.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.