Female Character

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face Female Character

Hi,
    I draw a character, i try that she is looking strong but not evil. im not sure if all is allright. i would have some C&C about the anatomy and color, thanks.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    strange for a guy to say this but her breasts seem too round, like fake ones, maybe there are. sorry that is the first thing I noticed. second thing legs appear too long too kind of hard to tell as the full pic does not fit on screen the knee should start about where the pant legs end the part where the elbow bends and it continues on into a point get rid of the point it makes the arm too long and i would suggest placing the right arm in the pic resting at her side.

hope this did not come off to harsh, i actually like the pic but it needs a few adjustments

SKETCHBOOK

"There aren't any shortcuts. You've got to dig in – study and draw the world around you. This is the only way to hone your skill and develop a style that is your own". GREG CAPULLO

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    tomwaits4noman: thank you for the C&C. i know about the problem of her right hand, but i dont know how to draw it. thanks again.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,646 Times in 673 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I think her right hand resting on her thigh would look best. Or perhaps holding a surf board or leaning on some thing. That would, I think, give her a strong pose. It's hard make it fit with the rest of the image now, because most is already done, but you've probably already figured out
    Also, the chest and stomach seem well shaded, apply the same to her face to give it some depth. Also see if you can find some reference on the neck to make it look a bit better.

These were just my thoughts, see if it's helpful. Most seems fine though, I like where it's going. Keep at it!

Agreed with tomwaits4noman btw, real breasts > big fake breasts. I like breast discussions, but I'll stick to the crits here though

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The thing that seems the most off in this picture is the balance. Her legs go off to the right. I would make her waist wider, legs shorter, face less flat, kneecaps even, feet more detailed, and one of her bra cups seems to be higher than the other one, but maybe that's just the bra style. More of a background could help. I hope I helped.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Her right shoulder seems a bit out of place, I like your coloring though, also I'm sure you know she has no toes ^^

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.