Color issue

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Color issue

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Color issue

Ok I made a image and it looks great on the Pc i worked on. But when i looked at the image on my 2nd pc it looks really crappy. the colors are too vivid in some spots and its just not how its meant to be seen.

I did some research and I think i have too many illegal colors in the image.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? I did color the hole thing already and would like it if i didnt have to recolor the hole image over again.

perhaps some kinda filter i could use I dont know ><

any ideas?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    well, is really hard keep the same aspect of an image in diferent pc, because every monitor is diferent, and even if you work with colour managment probably looks a bit diferent. you can try set the two monitor to work with the same colour space information, set the values to the default factory and then use or the software from the monitor companies or use the ones with the adobe gamma or the default from microsoft(if you work on a windows enviroment), you may take note that even if you have the same color range, gamma, color temperature and brigth and contrast its looks diferent. the other thing is add a color information to the image when you save, but that is a bit hard and i don't know enough about the subject. another thing you can do is keep track of what colours you use, and try use pantone chart.
    hope you find this useful(i don't know too much about it)

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.