Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Thanks
    AMAZING work petter, never seen that panda before though. lol

-cb
    commingsoon...
    Sketchbookrevived

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    We want updates! We want updates! We both now you've got loads of amazing stuff you could, and should, and hopefully will upload here. SooN"!

Thanks
    Hey awesome sketchbook!
    Really like your style. Looked through whole SB and now I feel very inspired

Also your latest teen challenge is !
    Keep updating!

~blaž
    ~B. Klarić
    ---SSG#46---
    Blaz ł MarkWinters ł petitemistressł sfa ł Shmaba
    -

Thanks
    awright its time to pick this mother up dangit! wake up ye old beast. i'm looking for a good bit of whooping and heavy crits. so please, throw it on me!

and hah, so many comments to answear... *eep* appreciate them alot, i'm not good at giving 'm away so i really do appreciate it lots.

pascallo - yeah, why dont we just go for 30 hour days? we could be playing badminton and eating icecream at 3 in the morning! the gangus tributes were all wonderful, that was such a nice tribute event. see ya 'round mate!

gerbil fetus - hah wow! thanks alot! i'm really glad you think so, much seeing as how i have a hard time seeing that myself... that desk project thingy just doesn't poke my enthusiasm anymore, so its ut on ice for now, maybe i'll give it a try later, cool how people seem to like it! you should try it too! i guess any wooden furniture's good... or why not a ceiling painting?

jedininjaman - thanks alot mister! yeah, i totally see it. I did a bit of tweaking at the time, but not enough. good point out man, appreciate it! i shall swing by suddenly and unexpectedly! never sleep!!... ..

grae - thanks schpanks! i am purdy fond of it too, glad ya like!

highway - hah! I'd really like to hear that music in your head! the funk thing is the best compliment i have ever received. keepzzzzzzzz it up!

feeesh - thanks, i really dig graphical stuff and whatnot! real glad that you seem to see it!

tigermilk - hahaha tjoflöjt! what a forgotten treassure! flöjt! hah!
    thanks a bunch for the props, you're always to nice to me! i see that things are going good with you too, your stuff is sweet! and ahhhh, tapia is fantastical. i went to the same school as him before, though some time after him.

aphexboy - heyy, thats so not a problem meng! thanks for the drop by

oalexis - thanks! very glad you like the shize!

voraze - def. some anatomical unnormalities. i could blame it on her beeing alien or it beeing my personal style, but no. i'm just not that good at anatomy haha! i am real glad you like it!

sarcophagus - hah, me neither! b.. but.. please do not soil my pure and oh so beautiful thread with your cursing filth! for fuck sake johan! and, aähah, nooooo of course i am not. thats just not correct!

sevans - thanks, i appreciate that! ya know, thats exactly the feeling i got. i pissed me of. i didn't know him either, other then from a few lines here at this site, but still it really got to me. he seemed like a really nice guy.

wasker - tack LAWL!

ryden - woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! great great gröt! you have to post more stuffz! or no not really, but please? don't get scared of by the critique center, they can be real harsh with the critting, and they show mercy to no-one. its with no competition the "harshest" part of the site. but in a good way. i've gotten good tips from there. you could always start a sketchbook or try the teen challenge or somesuch, to keep the drawing ratio at a stable "acceptable"... anywho have a good one...? yes!

ciots - hah! thankies, you always make me happy! oh and i must check out what you have been up to, i have been slacking in that department! i look forward to that!

life on the sofa - awright! thats my aim, every time! i shall try to! though you are not the one to complain, you are doing very well! keep that up, or NO CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!

mr.delicious - why thank you alot my humble sir!

yazzman - yay! haha, i should have left the reply at that... though no. thats great! i'm often not sure what i am doing so its nice to get positive comments on that. thanks for that man.

mous3r - thanks! yeah, it worked out pretty good even if a tad flat. i shouldn't give away advice, i will mash up your mind with incorrect rubbish. though if that is what you want, i''l do it! lollerskatez, roflcopter.

dian3 - thankies! glad to see you here, i dig yow stuff!

maestro andreas - hey, thanks heaps! to give some form of inspiration is the coolest thing ever. i'm really glad that i can do that! cheers!

bluefooted - yay! very cool to have ya here, i like your art alot! and pff, i should be the one saying that to you! i've always seen you as one of those who do just that. keep working your magic!

casual blue - thanks man! i don't spill it all on devianfart:] hope things are well my lil' rump-boy!

sarcophagus - shut the fuck up LAWLeRskAtEzzz

blaz - thank you thank you! coolz, really thats the best, if i can be of inspiration. cool!
    thanks duder, that slothy sloth got me by the neck tho! i shall. cheers!

got a few things here that i've done sinse the latest update:

a cow for "time bender". and i WON! no really, i won! which is awesome, i hoped that i would one day do that.:]
    gunnarsson schmunnarsson - update on august 19!

i've started uni, so here are a few things from there.

studie in color, and in values

i got about a third into the 100'th cow.
    Attachment 242935
    Attachment 242937

and finally me contribution for teen challenge 37:

i have alot of sketches n whatnot at school. i'll try to scan them or somesuch soon. more awaits you, if you are interested. thanks for looking!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gunnarsson For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    AAAAhhh come on man, this is all old stuff, we wany neeeew!

But yes, scan the sketches from school. Damnit digging that house. Too bad you didn't finnish the COW you lazy bastard.

Thanks
    Oh man gunnarsson. As orifice you blew me away, and this is just adding to it! I've always loved your brush-work. Where do you get all of those great ideas, man?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,441 Times in 766 Posts
    Oh man Precious , precious stuff, hmm seems liek I gotta do some Chow and kick your ass...haha.
    Awesome stuff as always.....
    the last one reminds me of Dali....and hale....mindfucking combination I reckon'

hellyeah we want more...

Thanks
    Damn , you blow my brains into many slime pieces... Your imagination rocks , and your style make it more powerfull! Man , you are greate. Just Greate. Respect.

Thanks
    usch, du är alldeles för bra för att vara lika gammal som mig! ;D
    stilsäkra grejor, i love it all! Speciellt pistolhuvudet, den är killer! Sjukt fina valörer!
    enda kritiken från min sida är frekvensen av uppdaterandet. =)

hälsningar Lars O.

Thanks
    Thanks for posting kind sir! inspiration by the bucketload

Thanks
    Love your sketchbook man, your pencils are really cool. So are your paintings. I really dig your style

Thanks
    Damn, stupid computer. Sorry for the double post...

Thanks
    young, talented and hard working!!! i predict an art god over here hehe keep up the great job and keep posting matte, well deserved 5 stars
    5*
    Grab your pencil, grab your dream!
    My Sketchbook - Blog - Fineart Blog

Thanks
    Thought I'd wait till you updated another time because I actually saw most of these latest before. THEN I remeberd I never commented on them.
    I'd definately say your cow and your teen challange pic are the two strongest here. Maybe you got some working to do on your traditional painting, but you're already working on the right things so I'm having a hard time giving you useful crits. haha. I suck. But I gotta tell you your digital paintings look aces all the way.
    wainting for an update!
    tigerrr

PS. thanks for criting my thread earlier btw. cheers

Thanks
    haha, lovely sb!

I would love to have a print of this one:
    http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...hallenge37.jpg
    the only thing thats bothering me is the clouds,
    they should be smooth as the skin on your gunman.
    or maby its just me.

keep up the great work

- Chrishly

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast