Page 68 of 329 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    good job on the anatomy studies

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    hey man, awsome, awsome stuff. i wish i could do this, im working. you have a thread on Polly Karbon dont you? ive seen you there, or your older bro or someone like that... but anyway, if you have any tips on digital painting it would be great! i suck horribly at it and im new at it for the most part, but if you have any tips at all art related could you send me a private message? any websites that have tutorials or good books on charcter design, anatomy, and drawing would be awsome.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 370 Posts
    ChuanMing Probably quite a lot of things wrong, I guess the sword wasn't curved in the reference, I'll be careful next time.

Mr D Sure thing!

GOBLINSHARK Thank you so much man! I'm like your fanboy cya around man!

cory Thanks!

Jake Kobrin Thanks dude! Try it out its a good way of studying

lilnebo thanks

Harry_ Sure thing

Niko Thanks!

bigblueboy I've never heard of that site and my older brother certainly doesnt draw haha! Thanks for dropping by anyway, just keep checking out the site theres a ton of stuff to learn, and better people to learn it from. Just don't abuse your best resource, drawing from life!

Like a quick 1-2 hour thing, Mr D told me to focus on speeeed!

More rubbish overlays:/ I'm away for a week skiing so expect a big update of studies and stuff when im back

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 Times in 643 Posts
    Ohhhh..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lawl i likes the last update looking pretty good mate.
    Guess what!!! i saw your sb at the age of 13!! i neva knew you had one, even back then you still kicked my ass dang it.
    But you've improved aalot since then so i still have hope.
    Keep at it and i'll be waiting for those studies XD

Thanks
    Your drawings are really powerful man! And so young too! I absolutely love the ones in your moleskine: your anatomy studies, the costume studies, and that self portrait.

I'm 15 now, 2 months from 16, and I started drawing when I was 14. I think it'd help both of us, and even be pretty fun to be able to check eachother's sketchbooks out and collaborate. Once I scan a bunch of my sketches, I'll start a thread!

Keep up the awesome stuff, man.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,122 Times in 871 Posts
    I've noticed something about your digital art Miles. You seem to be using the round brush that photoshop supplies you with (other dynamics checked). But when you keep the spacing that is preset it leaves a kind of spirally pattern like on the bottom of that head sketch you did. What you can do to fix that is to turn the spacing down (I like 4% but you can experiment), this will give you a much smoother look.

Take care... where are you? You should be waking up about now.

p.s. feel free to stop by my sketchbook and give me a message!

Thanks
    sexy new drawing cuzz'z im now experimenting all sorts of things check the gun i just drew on my thread

Thanks
    Cool stuff ya got here Miles, I especially like your leg studies, great job!

Thanks
    I've been keeping tabs on your sketchbook for a while, Miles, I really love your work. I really need to get myself a tablet, so I can get to doing some digital art. Keep on going with the awesome stuff man, I love it!

Thanks
    great work miles!! love the new update. the pose looks too bland... i think you should add something or change the pose around to bring out the character.. right now she looks a little bored.. and tired..

just a suggestion.. good job though the character has really well lighting and is turning out nicely keep it up!

Thanks
    Nice work overall. Nice dedication, too! You are improving quickly. The two things I would work on at this stage are faces and proportions of the different body parts. You are relying too much on "symbols" of what different parts of the face are (something I tend to do as well, mind you). Try to draw the points that make up the features rather than the shape of the features themselves. As for the body proportions, try to block out where the joints and skeleton are first before you draw the volumes.

Thanks
    30 pages... wooo theres a lot of work here! would be nice to see more fundamentals and foundation work. And by that I mean real simple boxes as opposesd to muscle renders. Some of your character sketches seem a little segmented like you've dived into the detail before getting the key lines down. I'd also try painting with a limited pallet to start with. Man you've improved since the first page... awesome progress : D - cheers!

Thanks
    The progression you've made is so inspirational! Not sure I can add to the brilliant comments you're getting, but you might want to just loosen up a bit and really put some life into your characters. Keep on.

Page 68 of 329 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
  • 424,149 Artists
  • 3,599,276 Artist Posts
  • 32,941 Sketchbooks
  • 54 New Art Jobs
Art Workshop Discount Inside
Register

Developed Actively by vBSocial.com
SpringOfSea's Sketchbook